Enterprise Sales Representative at EagleView
We're hiring for an Enterprise Sales Representative. To be successful in this role an applicant will need to be a resilient self-starter, possess deep interpersonal skills, have a desire to win, achieve an understanding of complex customer dynamics and have the ability to craft creative solutions.
- Achieve sales quota – individual sales quotas will be assigned annually to each team member.
- Build and maintain an accurate sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
- Achieve account growth and expansion targets through enterprise selling techniques.
- Develop, execute, and coordinate Enterprise Assist strategies.
- Coordinate with Product and Customer Success to facilitate customer testing and / or pilots to demonstrate fit, function and value.
- Source and develop potential client relationships and actively manage existing client base.
- Identify accounts where revenues may be shrinking and formulate strategies for retention and growth.
- Actively develop relationships with key contacts and users.
- Fully understand the company's core products as well as all ancillary products; whereby the focus will be primarily on integrations into existing workflows and software applications within our Construction and Utilities Business.
- Identify and develop opportunities for increased revenue and volume.
- Coordinate with Product, Marketing and Customer Success to facilitate customer feedback on product improvements.
- Conduct strategic account reviews regularly to review service needs and usage trends.
- Create and conduct proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Identify business trends and forecast demand.
- Participate in industry associations and maintain broad industry presence and contact to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and brand awareness.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the residential roofing or solar industries.
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience, preferably within residential roofing, commercial roofing or residential solar.
- Strong documented history of success and top performance.
- Demonstrated ability to see big picture and work in a strategic manner.
- Highly motivated with exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changes in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good technical aptitude.
- Ability to travel up to a maximum of 80% for trade shows and to visit enterprise clients.
- BA or BS Degree preferred, equivalent work experience may be substituted.